According to the European Legislation, customers have the right to withdraw from the purchase agreement for any reason without explaining. Customers are entitled to withdraw from the contract, without explaining any reasons, within 14 days after the date of reception of the products. No specific reason is requested, because a rethinking is only needed.
The withdrawal period expires after 14 days after the Customer or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Customer, acquires the physical possession of the goods or acquires the physical possession of the last good if we should send, by necessity, the goods that were purchased with a single order separately.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must inform us about his/her decision to withdraw from this agreement by means of an explicit statement (for example, a letter by mail, fax or email) to one of the following:
Electrovoice Ltd -
41, Gilmour House, 6 Aviation Drive, London,
NW9 5XX, United Kingdom
Tel.: +44 7440356189
For this purpose, the withdrawal form attached can be used, but it is not mandatory, or the withdrawal form, or any other explicit statement, can be also filled-in and submitted electronically on our web site [https://www.tecnosell.com/contacts]. If this option should be chosen, we will send promptly a confirmation of the withdrawal receipt on a durable medium (e.g. by email).
To comply with the withdrawal period, customers need to send a notice related to the exercise of the withdrawal right before the withdrawal period expires.
How to exercise the right of withdrawal:
Customers who purchase with a VAT number can't exercise the right of withdrawal.
Effects of withdrawal
If the customer withdraws from this contract, we will reimburse all payments received from him, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from cutomer’s choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about his decision to withdraw from this contract.
We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as the customer used for the initial transaction, ave expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, the customer will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
The reimbursement may be suspended until receipt of goods or after customers will have proved to have previously sent the goods back.
Customers are requested to send the goods back or to deliver them at our head office, without undue delay and in any event within 14 days from the day customers have communicated their decision to withdraw from this contract. This deadline is met if customers send the goods back before the period of 14 days is expired
The direct cost for returning the goods shall be at customer's charge. The maximum cost is estimated to be about EUR 20,00
The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
- the returned product must be complete in all its parts; the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised only on a part of the purchased product (e.g. accessories, attached software etc)
- the returned product must be complete and must be returned in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including possible documentation and accessory equipment, like manuals, cables etc) according to art. 57 n.2 of the consumer code, "2. The consumer is exclusively responsible for the reduction of the value of the goods being the result of a handling of the goods in a different way than necessary to settle the features and functioning of the goods*
- the buyer will be charged for the shipping costs for the returned product and for the replacement product
- the shipment is at customer's own risk, until the product has reached our storehouse; we advise therefore to send the products with registered mail or courier
- in case of damage of the goods during the transport, you will be promptly informed so that you can send a reimbursement request; in this case the product will be returned and the withdrawal request will be cancelled
- at the arrival in our storehouse the product will be examined to control possible damage or alterations not arising from the transport. If the original inner or outer packaging results to be damaged, we might deduce the reimbursement with a percentage of 10% of the product for the refurbishment of the goods
Once we have received the product, we'll provide within 48 hours the reimbursement of the amount paid by the customer. The reimbursement will be provided through the same payment method used by the customer to buy the product. If the customer paid on delivery, the client needs to tell us how he/she want to be repaid.
The right of withdrawal expires if at the reception of the goods, the following is found:
- a lack of the original intern/extern packaging material
- missing accessory elements of the product (cables, manuals, parts etc)
- a damage of the returned product due to reasons other than the transport
Damages on the display are divided into two types: fractures and/ or scratches and visualization defects.
1) Scratches and fractures are almost always repaired at customer's expense; it is very rare that a mobile phone is delivered with a fractured or scratched display. If you receive a mobile phone with a fractured or scratched display, please send us a notice within 24 hours after the delivery. The product must be sent to us for examination by the manufacturer's customer service. If there are indentations on the frame, the user will be held responsible for them. In any case the manufacturer is the only who decides if the damage is due to a construction fault or to user's negligence.
2) Defects in visualization are treated as any other hardware defect. They can appear after a certain use of the mobile phone and they consist generally in an incorrect visualization of colors, a part of the screen that doesn't function, colored lines etc. Apart from an error in the display, the defects can also be due to contact with water or excessive humidity. The damaged or extinguished pixels are treated as one only defect if they are more than 3.
Use of telephone devices in non-EU countries
The use of telephone devices with an EU origin in non- EU countries can't be guaranteed. The functioning of telephone devices in geographical areas different than the ones launched in the market, depends on the politics of the telephone providers and the producers of the devices. These politics can change in an unexpected way involving as well devices which have already been launched. For example Samsung restricted the functioning of some of its smart-phones with the use of SIM-cards which have been marketed in the same geographical area as the device. This means that a Samsung device from Italy which has this restriction can work in the USA only with an European SIM-card and won't work with an American one. Unfortunately it isn't possible to know which series or which devices have this restriction. This is only an example of what can happen when you use an EU device in non-EU countries, and of course not only with the Samsung telephones.
Each sales contract is considered as concluded in Italy and regulated by the Italian Law. Possible disagreements are regulated according to the legislative decree 206/2005, art. 66a which explicitly provides for that the case falls under the jurisdiction of the court of the Customer's place of residence, if located in the territory of the State.
* The decrease in value of the product is considered to result even only from opening and/or tampering the original packaging.